Presentation of SCA
Participants in this last module could better understand the details of the Special Collective Agreement - SCA, presented by the head of the ABC Metalworkers’ Union, Teonilio Costa, the Beard.
Beard (SMABC) explains the details of the SCA
The detailed explanation of SCA provided greater knowledge of this project developed by SMABC trading.
Participating in these five modules were the following networks:
Metallurgical Networks: ThyssenKrupp, Vallourec / Mannesmann, Stihl, Leoni (German) and WEG (Brazil);
Chemical networks: Henkel, Knauf, LindeGases, Schott (Germany), Braskem and CBC (Brazilian).
The topics of the modules developed in the year 2012 were:
- Globalization and its impact for the working world and unions (March);
- Union Networks and union structure (April);
- Responsibility and Social Dialogue (June);
- Standards and international instruments on labour (ILO Conventions, the OECD Guidelines, ISO 26000, etc.) (July);
- Collective bargaining in multinational companies (August)
José Drummond explains that in 2013 these modules will be conducted again to new classes of the same companies. ”From now on, the networks will seek to strengthen themselves at grassroots level by improving communication and participation and seek membership of unions that are not yet part.
As well as initiate meetings with companies looking for a commitment to accept the Social Dialogue, which implies recognition of the Union Network and OLTs as spokesmen, ” added the assistant.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.