Dear Supporters, We want to thank everyone for your support. Union Solidarity International is a year old and we have achieved so much in so little time. Trade union activists, progressives and students from around the world are visiting our streams to …
We want to thank everyone for your support. Union Solidarity International is a year old and we have achieved so much in so little time.
Trade union activists, progressives and students from around the world are visiting our streams to learn and lead on campaigns for a fairer and more sustainable world. We’re linking the structured power of trade unions with the dynamism of social media, and taking a union message to a world suffering from austerity.
Some of our achievements in one year:
- 50 organisations & trade unions around the world supporting our work
- 200,000 hits on our website – raising awareness of union issues
- 80,000 + visits to our youtube channel USILive2012 & itunes downloads
- £10,000+ raised to create and grow our Indian brick kiln union and Greek human rights documentary
- 100+ union branches affiliated supporting our work
- Creation of a social media campaigning course to grow grassroots activism
Your financial support is our lifeblood and makes what we do possible.
So, to all of you who are regular visitors and viewers of our streams but have never affiliated or donated to our projects: we need you more than ever. You can do this here.
We need to raise £40,000 by next year to ensure we continue to play our part in fighting for trade union rights.
USi is non-profit. We can’t generate this level of funding other than through your support. We can’t do any of this without you.
This is a massive year for USi. We will launch our new exciting social media education programme but there’s much more to come.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License.